Featureflow standard SLA
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) is a policy governing the use of the featureflow Service. Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the Terms of Service.
In the event that featureflow does not meet our Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive Service Credit.
In addition to the standard SLA, featureflow can also provide an enhanced SLA at additional cost. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Featureflow will make all reasonable commercial efforts to provide the following uptime for all paid subscription accounts.
- Standard SLA: 99.8%
- Silver and Gold SLA: 99.9%
This is applicable to:
- Featureflow CDN and SDK integrations
- Featureflow Admin Dashboard
- Featureflow Management APIs
The highly available Featureflow platform includes SDKs, Global CDN and HA services is designed for 100% uptime.
If featureflow fails to meet such Monthly Uptime Percentage in any two (2) consecutive month periods, or (ii) the Monthly Uptime Percentage falls below 75% availability in any calendar month (excluding downtime due to planned downtime or other exclusion), the customer shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon five (5) days’ written notice to featureflow, and upon termination as Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy, featureflow shall promptly provide to Customer a refund of any fees paid in advance, which will be pro-rated from the date of termination.
- Planned maintenance periods
- Emergency maintenance
- Using an unsupported, deprecated or unofficial SDK or API
- Using the service in any way which is not recommended
- Issues relating to third party software, hardware or other equipment in which the third-party hardware or software caused the service degradation
- Issues during beta or trial use
- Services, circumstances or events beyond the reasonable control of featureflow, including, without limitation, any Force Majeure events, the performance and/or availability of local ISPs employed by the Customer, or any network beyond the demarcation or control of featureflow.
- Basic: Email and Intercom support
- Silver: Email and Intercom support
- Gold: Email and Intercom support, priority escalation and dedicated technician
Priority Response Types
Featureflow will make good-faith efforts to provide an acknowledgement of a reported Issue and respond within the target time frames below. The response will include the priority, actions taken, resolution if available, and any escalation plans.
|Levels||Definition||Targeted Response Times||Targeted Time to Resolution|
|Level 1||Reproducible errors in Featureflow that cause severe impact to Customer’s use of the Service. (e.g. system crashes.)||Featureflow will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to requests for support from Customer within four business hours.||One business day.|
|Level 2||Reproducible errors in Featureflow that cause inconsistencies or impairments in Customer’s use of the Featureflow Service where no reasonable workaround is available.||Featureflow will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to requests for support from Customer within eight business hours.||Eight business days.|
|Level 3||Reproducible errors in Featureflow that cause minimal impact to Customer’s use of the Service and/or a reasonable workaround is available.||Featureflow will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to requests for support from Customer within two (2) business days.||Provide a resolution, which may consist of a fix, workaround or other solution in a future update of Featureflow service or SDK.|
Support assistance is limited to the SDK or API being use unmodified and in accordance with the Documentation.
Featureflow standard support, included with all paid plans include 9-5pm EST support via phone, email and in-app chat.
For additional support including options for dedicated support staff off and on site please contact email@example.com
We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms of Service at any time.
The customer has the right to request the deletion of all data. This will be processed within 14 days or receipt of request.
The customer has the right to request information regarding how featureflow processes their data, including a list of data processors.